Programmable Effect Timer
The NEW PET-Combo replaces both the PET-V and a Vari-PET-V, combining them into one unit. You get to choose whether to operate in PET-V mode or Vari-PET-V mode. You longer have to decide whether you need a PET-V or Vari-PET-V, since this unit can be set to perform as either one of our previous products. Along with that, one of our top products for the last several years has been completely redesigned to provide the user with an even better effect timer.
This timer is a rock solid performer with several new features for both the retail user and the original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
Some of its uniqe features include:
- Can be triggered by a voltage level, such as: 5v, 9v, 12v, 24v or even 120 AC or DC.
- Built in connector for one of motion sensors, so it can easily be triggered by motion.
- It can also be triggered by most switches or step pads.
- Quick plug connector for all wiring so the unit can be easily swapped out, without undoing all the wiring, just in case something goes out in the middle of your show.
- Dual relays (both work in unison on this model)
- Case with mounting tabs to allow you to easily attach it to your prop.
- Automatic Self Retriggerable operation - this is in addition to the repeat function listed above.
- It never loses it timer settings even when the power is unplugged.
- It takes only a few seconds to program in time settings you want to use.
- You can have one device hooked up to the normally closed contacts and another hooked up to the normally open contacts of the relay making so one device will turn off and one will turn on when it is triggered. When trigger mode is over it will revert back to its initial state.
- The relay contacts can be used to switch AC or DC devices.
- The PET can be battery powered or you can use the optional wall transformer to power it off the AC line.
PET-V Mode Specifications
The PET has many features that make it unique in the marketplace and provides the user with many different set-up options. This unit is capable of the following types of settings:
- An initial delay setting.
- An On-Time setting both in 1, ½, 1/4, 1/8, or 1/16 second intervals and in minutes.
- An Off-Time setting in 1, ½, 1/4, 1/8, or 1/16 second intervals and in minutes.
- Repeat setting. This function allows you set how many times to cycle through the above settings each time the PET is triggered.
- A Repeat Off-Time setting in ½ second intervals and minutes.
Vari-PET-V Mode Specifications
Great for use with any thrashing prop or anything that needs multiple, variable timing!