This one is for the Maker's! It comes with a bare board and all the parts, which the user must solder onto the board.
Note: Solder and soldering equipment are not supplied with the kit.
We call this the Scary Terry Retro Basic Kit, because it is just that. It is a retro PCB and parts kit, using all through hole technology instead of surface mount, just like our original Scary Terry boards. Of course, we couldn't help but improve on it a bit with a nicer layout and "slightly" newer component types. Using this board and the supplied parts, you can build up a nice working Scary Terry board on the cheap! The board fits our standard servo mounting bracket, making it easy to install in a Bucky Skull!
It has all the features you would expect in a basic Scary Terry Board:
- Drives one jaw servo (not included).
- Maximum jaw open setting.
- Minimum jaw closed setting.
- Volume control for easy sensitivity adjustments.
- Level control for setting the audio trigger level point at which the jaw opens up.
- Audio line-in jack connection for driving the circuit to your sounds.
- Drive the jaw from the right or left channel audio or both.
- Audio line-out jack connection for hooking up amplified speakers.
- Led Eyes that can be set to flash with the audio or always on.
- High current output connection, in case you need to drive something other than a servo.
Please note: Item will ship within two business days, when in stock. Shipping will be delayed for two to three weeks if out out of stock.
Quantity discounts available!
Detailed Assembly Manual (use with Bill of Materials and Assembly information)