Kit Version of our ST-425 Skull
This kit provides are supplies necessary to build one of ST-425 Skull. You provide the labor and tools and save yourself some money!
- 1 Bucky 2nd or 4th class skull (2nd class will be sent unless unavailable from our supplier as they sometimes go out of stock for months).
- 1 Just The Guts Kit (servo, servo mount, screws, wire ties, & piano wire)
- 1 ST-425 Scary Terry Audio Servo Driver board
- 1 6 foot stereo male-to-male 3.5mm audio cable
- 1 set of LED Eyes - Ultra Bright Red
The circuit inside the skull allows you to easily hook up audio to the circuit board to drive a servo for animating the jaw of your prop. Easily create a prop with that highly sought after animatronics effect!
Operates off of a 6 to 12VDC supply (available in the Accessories section). The unit has an 3.5mm (1/8" stereo) style audio input that can be driven by just about any CD player, Tape Deck, MP3 player, etc.
Switches on the Scary Terry Audio Servo Driver board allow you to choose the Left, Right, or both audio channels to drive the servo in the skull.
A free audio editor, called Audacity, can be downloaded from www.audacity.sourceforge.net
Push Eject of the Halloweenforum.com has created an excellent video of how he uses this circuit and an audio editing program to make the jaw movement on his Bucky more accurate. Click here for the video.